The development of the MAXIMA Divestitures teams over the years enabled me to focus on adding value to meet and exceed client expectations. Whether problem solving, strategy and business evolution, or the liquidity event that enables freedom (or escape), we love what we do!
- Current: The MAXIMA Divestitures Group Inc. (Canada)
- 1993 Started Corporate M.A.P.S. Inc focused on corporate turnarounds. In 1996 rebranded to MAXIMA Group as turnaround clients were receiving unsolicited offers.
- European/Canadian opportunities 4 years. (M&A Global Inc.)
- USA project work: prior to 2010 (Multi-projects)
- Saudi and Middle East basin: 2 years (Saudi Arabian Development Corp.)
- Drilling industry equipment 5 years (Chimo)
- Production Equipment related to compression industry 6 years (Energy Industries Ltd.)
Education: U of C, Canadian Forum for International Trade, Multiple speciality courses, and Life.
- Every business either sells or dies… this really is a choice.
- The smartest person in the room may not be on your side.
- The blessing of health is easy to ignore but impossible to live without.
- Your children are only lent to you, so they deserve your time today. No do-overs.
- The blessing of normal day… enough said.