MAXIMA is pleased to announced that we recently closed an exciting international M&A deal. With our support, Amik Oilfield Equipment & Rentals Ltd. sold a majority equity position to a major multinational strategic buyer in the industry.
This was a challenging deal but MAXIMA structured and negotiated a transaction that greatly exceeded our client’s expectations.
As part of this transaction, MAXIMA provided services including:
- Advising management around operational goals to achieve growth targets and strengthening financial reporting to properly represent the future opportunity to buyers;
- Building a clear understanding of the AMIK business model to complete initial opportunity discussions without business owners present. This assisted in optimizing management’s time, efficiently qualifying the possibility for strategic fit, and protecting confidentiality;
- Developing financial models to support the best transaction outcome;
- Generating comprehensive business profiles and marketing documents to highlight the company’s strategic value to global market;
- Market research to find optimal strategic buyers related to artificial lift opportunities;
- Providing detailed analysis of competitive offers and proposed transaction models;
- Leading the negotiations with several buyers simultaneously;
- Managing the process and structuring for development of the Letter of Intent (LOI);
- Providing complete oversight, support, and data management during the Due Diligence process with our secure Virtual Data Room.
- Working closely with legal counsel to structure the Purchase and Sale Agreement so that the transaction building blocks agreed to within the LOI would be achieved;
- Managing process and communications with Vendor, Buyer, Accounting, Tax, and Legal throughout life of project.
Congratulations to our client and the buyer on a successful close!